Pupil Premium is funding received by the academy specifically focused on addressing the inequalities between disadvantaged pupils and their peers.
1. Transition: improve transition and attainment outcomes for Pupil Premium students to ensure attainment is in line with or exceeding expected levels of progress
2. Literacy: intensive intervention to improve the reading age of all students who fall below national expectations for reading and functional literacy
3. Engagement: improve curriculum engagement and academic achievement for Pupil Premium students across the Academy
4. Attendance: implement strategies to promote good attendance of Pupil Premium students and reduce the attendance gap between Pupil Premium and non Pupil Premium students
5. Behaviour: implement strategies addressing the exclusion gap between Pupil Premium and non Pupil Premium students
Below you will find our Latest Pupil Premium Spending Review documents and catch up funding review.