February 27, 2011 in by admin
Collaboration is at the heart of the RSA Academy’s mission:
Transforming learning, transforming lives
To achieve this mission, the RSA Academy is actively engaged in collaborations which:[singlepic id=74 w=320 h=240 float=right]
- share good educational practice internationally
- bring innovative learning strategies into our learning spaces
- test our students in the wider world
- give our students access to the latest learning technologies and software
- expose our students and staff to high quality, industry standard training
- support employability and community cohesion in our local area
At a local level, the Academy runs regular breakfast meetings to meet with local community organisations, business leaders and educational institutions to discuss areas of common interest and potential partnership activities.
Nationally, the Academy has developed strategic partnerships with leading educational companies, software suppliers and Universities.
As the only Academy sponsored by the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) we have access to an international network of thousands of Fellows willing and able to support our educational mission. We are also developing partnership working with schools within and beyond the European Community.
If you wish to work with us in our mission, in the first instance please contact:
Director of Business Development at the RSA Academy